#hangry? When blood glucose levels drop, your brain signals hormones epinephrine + cortisol to release/regulate sugar levels #fightorflight
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
More to read
- Too many practices/games in kids sports?
- Should you stretch before exercise? It d
- summer is a great time for #plantar #fas
- Weather’s warming up. Tis the season fo
- great #posture tips from PhysioCan . Tha
- #posture is an active process. Great res
- #hangry? read more about why here, writt
- #hangry? When blood glucose levels drop,
- #hangry? one reason is because low blood
- Neuropeptide y increases appetite and is
- #hangry? There is a reason for that. Whe
- #Meditation might slow age-related brain
- Stand up #paddleboarding is a great spor
- Using a cane can decrease weight through
- After 5 years, 33% of people who have ha
- More than 200 000 anterior cruciate liga
- Do you have foot callouses, corns, etc?
- 584,000 people died in 2013 from malaria
- Ankle fracture? Wearing compression stoc
- Fall-related costs have been estimated a